Pages

Thursday, April 28, 2016

Chest and Back and a Kickboxing Abs Workout

Good morning! This morning I did Chest and Back, since I didn't do that on Tuesday. I still need to figure out ways to make some of the push-up exercises easier, and how to have good form on others, like standard push ups and military push ups. After that, because I was running short on time, instead of doing Ab Ripper X I did this short ab workout that's on a kickboxing DVD I have - it's not as intense as Ab Ripper X, but at least it's something.

I'm at work right now, and things appear to be back to normal - all the technical problems we had because of problems with some of the databases we use to pull information have been resolved, and the interviews I had in pending on Tuesday have been closed out, so I'm looking forward to today hopefully being a low-stress (or better yet, stress-free) day. Hope everyone has a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment