Pages

Sunday, April 24, 2016

Legs and Back and Ab Ripper X, My Plans for the Week, and Deadpool

Good morning! This morning's workout was Legs and Back and Ab Ripper X - I think I need to find ways to make some of the leg exercises more challenging - I may try adding light weights to the wall squats (the ones that use both legs, not the single-leg ones).

I'm looking forward to this coming week - tomorrow I get my temporary crown, so I should be able to go back to eating everything without having to worry about my temporary filling possibly coming out, and on Friday after work Kevin and I are going to Boone, NC for the weekend to celebrate my birthday. Since we're going away for the weekend, I'm not sure what my workout schedule is going to be like, I'll post it later once I figure it out.

Yesterday Kevin and I went to the movies to see Deadpool - it was  a great movie. I won't spoil it, except to say that it ends the way you'd expect most "superhero" type movies to end. Still, it was a good movie, and it's definitely worth seeing.

That's it for now, I hope everyone has a great week!


No comments:

Post a Comment