Pages

Monday, April 25, 2016

My Temporary Crown

Well after a whole lot of drilling by my dentist, and a whole lot of squirting water and air by my hygienist, my temporary crown is in. I was surprised that it took them longer to put the temporary crown in than it did for the other dentist to do the root canal - but it's in and I don't have to go back until May 16 - that's when I made the appointment for to get my permanent crown. Until then I just have to watch what I eat on the left side of my mouth. I'll sure be glad when all of this is over.

In case you're interested, here's a picture of what I look like with my temporary crown in:]


Can't even really tell which one it is in this picture, but I can tell you it's on the bottom left. 

That's it for me, back to my normal posts tomorrow. Everyone have a great evening! 

No comments:

Post a Comment