Pages

Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Interval X Plus and a Delicious Breakfast Treat

Good morning! This morning's cardio workout was Interval X Plus again - decided to do that because I wanted to make myself a delicious treat for breakfast. I did pretty well with that workout, but I still have a hard time getting through some of the exercises. I imagine it will take me a while before I can get through all of those exercises without stopping.

This morning I also made myself a delicious treat for breakfast - a half a peanut butter Eggo waffle sandwich, with Hungry Jack syrup on top of it. Yeah I know, not the most nutritious choice, but I wanted to try something different. I took an Eggo waffle and toasted it, then cut it in half, put some crunchy peanut butter on it, then put the other half on top, then put some Hungry Jack syrup on top of that. It was delicious.

Only have to get through today and half of tomorrow (only have to work until 1 pm) and then I'm off until January 4th. I'm looking forward to spending some time with friends up in Michigan. I'll try to remember to post tomorrow if I can, if not I'll start posting again after I get back, when I'll be starting a P90x/P90x Plus hybrid workout.

No comments:

Post a Comment