Pages

Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Interval X Plus

Good morning! This morning I decided to kick things up a notch, and did Interval X Plus for my workout. It felt great, I was real tired and sweaty at the end though. Tomorrow I'll do Chest and Back I think, and then on Friday I think I'm going to do Plyo X to kick things up a notch again - I've been eating a lot of more fattening stuff, with Kevin being home and this being a holiday week.

Also, I heard from my doctor's office yesterday, they said my platelet count is back up to normal, and just to keep eating healthfully and trying to avoid sickness as much as possible to keep it up.

Also I started getting a few of the things I ordered myself with the gift cards I got from Kevin and a few family members - I'll post pictures of me wearing them soon.

That's it for now, I'll be back with another update tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment