Pages

Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Shoulders and Arms and Ab Ripper X

Good morning! This morning's workout was Shoulders and Arms and Ab Ripper X- felt good as usual, really pumped up my shoulders and arms and made my abs feel stronger. I also went ahead and scheduled the next routine I plan to do, starting the Monday after New Years, which is going to be the P90x/P90x Plus hybrid, with a few changes so I can include some of the Les Mills Combat kickboxing workouts in there. I just have to get through two and a half more days of work - today, tomorrow and half a day on Thursday - and then I'm off until Monday. We're going up to Michigan for New Years' - it should be fun, at least we'll get a little more time up there than we did for Thanksgiving. Going to try to get in some exercise, but we'll see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment