Pages

Sunday, December 20, 2015

Les Mills Combat Ulimate Warrior's Workout

Good afternoon! It's been a busy day, but this morning's workout was the Ultimate Warrior's workout, which I got a great workout from as usual. Other than that this morning Kevin and I went to Golden Corral for breakfast where I ate way too much, as usual. Other than that I've been spending the day working on holiday cards, and Kevin's been working on his four-wheeler. I'm hoping I can get through this week, and the following week, without gaining too much weight but we'll see - yesterday I used a few gift cards I got to order some new clothes, so I'm looking forward to getting those.

That's it for today - tomorrow I have a doctor's appointment - hoping I'll find out why my platelet count is low, or at the very least what I need to do to find out why it's low. Hope everyone has a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment