Pages

Friday, December 11, 2015

Les Mills Combat Live Ultimate Warrior's Workout and lost 3 1/2 pounds this week

Good morning! This morning's workout was Les Mills Combat Live Ultimate Warrior's workout, which felt great to do. I'm also pleased to say that I lost 3 1/2 pounds this week, taking me down to 118 pounds. I'm glad to be down below 120 again, I'm hoping I can lose a little bit more next week so I can have a little "cushion" for Christmas week.

I've also started looking into ways to keep myself motivated to stay in shape - not that the weight that I've lost and the strength and energy I've gained isn't enough, but I'm beginning to feel like I need more of a challenge. I was looking into fitness competitions, because I can't see myself doing anything like a marathon or even half-marathon, but all of them look kind of scary...LOL. I don't know, I guess I'll keep looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment