Pages

Sunday, December 13, 2015

Les Mills Combat Extreme Cardio Fighter

Good morning! This morning's workout was Les Mills Combat Extreme Cardio Fighter, which I got a good workout from, as usual. Tomorrow's going to be a rest day, then I think this coming week's workout schedule is pretty much going to look like the one for this week, though I amt thinking of switching things up a bit and throwing in an Interval X  Plus workout. I'm not sure though, I'll see how I feel. So my workout schedule for this week looks something like this:

Monday - Rest.
Tuesday - Shoulders and Arms and Ab Ripper X
Wednesday - Ultimate Warrior's Workout.
Thursday - Chest and Back and Ab Ripper X
Friday - Power Kata or Interval X Plus.
Saturday - Legs and Back and Ab Ripper X
Sunday - Extreme Cardio Fighter

Hope everyone has a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment