Pages

Friday, December 18, 2015

Les Mills Combat Power Kata and Keeping Track of Health Data

Good morning! Got on the scale this morning and I gained half a pound this week - I'm not too worried about that though, it's only  half a pound. This morning I was going to do Interval X Plus for my workout, but I wimped out and decided to do Les Mills Combat Power Kata instead. It's ok though, still got a good workout from it.

I was also wondering, how many of you  keep track of your health data? By health data I'm not just talking about weight, I'm also talking about anything related to any conditions you might have - for example, if you have high blood pressure, do you check your blood pressure on a regular basis, if you have diabetes do you check your blood sugar, etc. As a person who has epilepsy, I need to start keeping track of when I take my medications, and if I have any seizures. etc. That would probably help me and my doctor figure out the best treatment for me, although the treatment I'm on right now seems to be working pretty well. I think I am going to start keeping track of when I take my medications, and when I have seizures again though.

That's it for now - I'm looking forward to Kevin coming home, he's been working in Atlanta for the last two weeks, but he has the next two weeks off. I unfortunately have to work every day except for Christmas Day and New Year's Day, though I will get to  leave early on New Years' Eve Day, and of course I'm not scheduled on the weekends. I'll try to post as much as I can the next few weeks, but if I don't get to post much I hope everyone has a great holiday!

No comments:

Post a Comment