Pages

Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Shoulders and Arms, Pilates, and My Doctor's Appointment

Good morning! Yesterday was a rest day, which was good because I had a doctor's appointment yesterday to find out what I needed to do to treat my low platelet count. The doctor didn't do much - she did tell me that platelet count can vary from one day to the next, depending on different factors. One of my seizure medications could be affecting, it can also be affected by aspirin and ibuprofen - so if I was on my period at the time (can't remember if I was or not) and I took ibuprofen for the pain, that could have lowered my platelet count. My doctor took my blood again yesterday, and if my platelet count is still low, she's going to refer me to a hematologist. So I'm just waiting patiently to find  out about that - I'm hoping I hear something before Christmas.

This morning's workout was Shoulders and Arms and Ab Ripper X- except I didn't do Ab Ripper X because I was running short on time, I did a short pilates ab workout that used body weight and light weights instead. Tomorrow's workout will be Les Mills Combat Extreme Cardio fighter.

That's it for now, I hope everyone has a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment