Pages

Saturday, December 26, 2015

Legs and Back and Pilates Abs, and My Christmas

Good morning everyone! I hope everyone had a great Christmas. Yesterday I actually did do a little workout - I did Les Mills Combat Power Kata, and got a great workout from it. I had a great day yesterday, spent most of it relaxing. Kevin and I actually exchanged gifts on Christmas Eve - Kevin gave me a bluetooth headset for my phone and some leave-in conditioner for my hair. I've used both, and they both work well :)  We went and saw the new Star Wars movie yesterday - if you're a Star Wars fan and haven't seen it, I highly recommend it, it's an excellent movie. This morning I got up and did Legs and Back, and instead of doing Ab Ripper X I decided to do a pilates resist-a-ball workout for abs and glutes. Today I plan to spend the day working on a few things, I hope everyone has a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment