Pages

Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Power Kata

Good  morning everyone - it's been a few days since I posted, and I apologize for that - the last few days have been busy for me. I'm glad to say I have worked out every day except Monday, which is usually my rest day anyway. Yesterday I did shoulders and arms and Ab Ripper X - this morning I wanted to do Extreme Cardio Fighter, but ended up being a little short on time because I had to finish up a project, so I ended up doing Power Kata instead. It's ok though, I still got a good workout from it. Going to try to just alternate my P90x and Les Mills Combat workouts the next two weeks -- not sure what I'll do Christmas week, I'll porbably try to workout as much as possible.

Hope everyone has a great day! What are you plans for getting through the holidays without gaining too much weight?

No comments:

Post a Comment