Pages

Tuesday, December 1, 2015

P90x/Les Mills Combat Hybrid Workout Day 85 - Extreme Cardio Fighter

Good morning! I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving. I'm sorry to say I didn't do one bit of exercise while Kevin and I were gone for the holiday, and I also pretty much fell off the wagon as far as eating right was concerned - I try, but it's  hard to eat right when you're traveling. About the most nutritious thing I had was I munched on some carrot sticks when I went over to my mother-in-law's on Saturday. I'm back now though, and starting to get back to it.

This morning's workout was supposed to be X Stretch, because I"m now in my last week of my hybrid workout, but since I haven't worked out at all in the past few days, I decided to do some cardio - I did Les Mills Combat Extreme Cardio Fighter and it felt great to get back into the swing of working out. After I do my last recovery week this week, I think I'm going to do a few more weeks of P90x/Les Mills Combat hybrid workout, plus I want to try to follow this clean eating plan that I found out about: https://www.facebook.com/events/1715299852033579/.

That's it for now, I'll post again tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment