Pages

Wednesday, July 13, 2016

High Intensity Interval Training workout

Good morning! This morning's workout was supposed to be Interval X Plus, but I decided to change things up a bit and do a high intensity interval training workout that I found on YouTube - it was only 30 minutes, but it really gave me a good workout. If you want to check it out you can find it here:

I also found an old book of mine from when I was in college "The College Dorm Workout" by Joyce and Marthe Vedral - some of the exercises in it are outdated, but it might be a good workout for me to do when we're traveling. If you want to check it out, you can do so here: http://amzn.to/29E9Jbj

Today's work schedule is going to be a little bit different for me - I'm starting work at 10:00 and working until 7:30 to help out someone who needed to go do something tonight - going to use the extra time this morning to get some stuff done. Other than that, that's it. Hope everyone has a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment