Pages

Sunday, July 3, 2016

Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow

Good morning! The last few days have been busy for me - yesterday's workout was Kenpo Cardio Plus, which went well as usual. Yesterday afternoon was interesting, Kevin and I went to this place in Cary called the Cinebistro to see The Legend of Tarzan - as you might have guessed, it's a combination restaurant and movie theater. Ended up only getting a few sodas though, because we weren't prepared for how expensive the food was going to be, or for the fact that there was going to be an 18.5% gratuity added to the bill! Tomorrow though, we're going back to see "Independence Day - Resurgence," and this time we are going prepared to eat! For those who are interested in finding out more about the Cinebistro you can  check them out at this link: http://cinebistro.com/

This morning I did a Legs and Back workout - didn't do Ab Ripper X or Abs/Core Plus though, because I was feeling lazy (I know, I know, bad excuse).

That's about it for today, hope everyone has a great day, and if I don't get to post tomorrow, I hope everyone has a great Independence day!

No comments:

Post a Comment