Pages

Sunday, July 10, 2016

Legs and Back and Abs/Core Plus, my Workout Plan for the Week and My Plans for the Day

Good morning! This morning's workout was Legs and Back and Abs/Core Plus - it went well except that I forgot to use my 10 pound weight on the alternating side lunge like I had made a note to last week. I enjoyed Abs/Core Plus, but I need to work on using my abs more on the hanging ab exercises.

This week's workout plan is a little more intense:

Monday - Rest day
Tuesday - Total Body Plus/Abs/Core Plus
Wednesday - Interval X Plus
Thursday - Upper Plus/ARX
Friday - X Stretch
Saturday - Legs & Back/Abs/Core Plus
Sunday - Kenpo Cardio Plus

Yesterday I got quite a bit accomplished - I cleaned out a bunch of files that I no longer needed - here are some before and after pictures of my file cabinet:


This is my file cabinet before I cleaned it out


And this is my file cabinet after I cleaned it out.


Don't know about you, but I see a pretty big difference there. Today I plan to work on cleaning out the drawers in my bathroom, as well as working on a few other things. Hope everyone has a great day! 


No comments:

Post a Comment