Pages

Sunday, July 24, 2016

Legs and Back and My Workout Plan for the Week

Good morning! This morning I did Legs and Back, but didn't do Ab Ripper X because I wanted to sleep in a little bit. I enjoy that workout, but I need to work on keeping my feet from drifting when I do the calf raises where my toes point inward.

This week's workout plan is going to be the same as last week's:

Monday - Rest Day
Tuesday - Chest and Back/Ab Ripper X
Wednesday - Plyo X
Thursday - Shoulders and Arms/Ab Ripper X
Friday - X Stretch
Saturday- Legs and Back/Ab Ripper X
Sunday - Kenpo Cardio Plus

Also, next Saturday I am going to start working with a life coach, Nicola Bolt. You can find her website at http://achieveyourbestlife.com/welcome-to-achieve-your-best-life/.  I plan to start blogging a little about that, so be sure to keep your eyes on the blog for more updates on that.

No comments:

Post a Comment