Pages

Saturday, July 30, 2016

Kenpo Cardio and My First Conference with Nicola Bolt

Good morning! This morning's workout was Kenpo Cardio Plus, which went well as usual.

As I mentioned last week, I had a Skype conference call this morning with Nicola Bolt, owner of the website Achieve Your Best Life. It was more of a session for us to get to know one another, and for her to get to know me and me to get to know her - I did find out that she follows my other blogs, which made me feel great. She also told me how the course is going to unfold - it will last approximately six to twelve weeks, depending on how much work she thinks needs to be done. We've scheduled another session tentatively for next Saturday. I'll have a little homework to do in between, which she'll send me sometime today or tomorrow. I'm looking forward to working with her and posting updates on my progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment