Pages

Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Les Mills Combat/P90x Hybrid Workout Day 51 - Ultimate Warrior's Workout

Good morning! This morning's workout was Ultimate Warrior's workout, which I got a great workout from as usual. My muscles are feeling a lot better too, they're not sore anymore like they were after doing all the walking I did on Friday.

I'm also still waiting for the person that said they were going to hire me for this eBook writing project to "officially" hire me and make the project live. I want to see what the topic is going to be so I can start doing some research on it and plan the layout of the eBook. In the  meantime I've also started "tinkering" with the layout of this website I had created a while back to kind of advertise my writing and transcription. I may buy hosting for it in the not-too-distant future.

That's it for now, hope everyone has a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment