Pages

Monday, October 12, 2015

P90x/Les Mills Combat Hybrid Workout Day 35 - Rest Day and Changes Coming to this Blog

Good afternoon everyone! Today was a rest day as far as my workouts are concerned, though I did get some exercise when I did some cleaning this morning.

I'm also excited to say that there's going to be some changes coming to this blog. I'm trying to expand the scope of it to include not only posts about my workouts, but also posts about nutrition in general. One post I'm planning on writing soon is a post about the types of diets everyone follows (or has followed) to lose weight - most of the Beachbody workouts include some kind of eating plan with them, and every one is a little different. I think it's  important to see how different eating plans can be beneficial for different people. If you're interested in finding out more about the new types of posts I'll be publishing, please sign up for my email list!

No comments:

Post a Comment