Pages

Sunday, October 4, 2015

P90x/Les Mills Combat Hybrid Days 26 and 27 - X Stretch and Combat 60 Live Ultimate Warrior's Workout

Hi, sorry I forgot to post  yesterday, it ended up being a busy day. Yesterday's workout was X Stretch, which felt great as usual. This morning I did Combat 60 Live Ultimate Warrior's workout, which has to be my favorite workout.

I'm also pleased to say I'm  officially done with all of my Rosetta Stone Spanish lessons! Now I just plan to go on there every so often to check and see if there are any adaptive recall lessons so that I can stay up to date on it. I also plan to start practicing my company's scripts so that I can learn them. I want to start practicing with the other Spanish-speaking interviewers soon so that I can get a feel for what the interviews are like.

No comments:

Post a Comment