Pages

Thursday, October 22, 2015

P90x/Les Mills Combat Hybrid Workout Day 45 - Back and Biceps and Ab Ripper X

Good morning! Had a good workout this morning, I did P90x Back and Biceps and Ab Ripper X. This time I made it all the way through it - last week for some reason I stopped after the first set of strip set curls - I think I may have had a partial seizure. I decided to use my bands to do my pull-up exercises this morning rather than having my husband put up my chin-up bar - I didn't feel like waking him up. Still got a good workout even using the bands instead of my chin-up bar. That's going to be my last workout until probably Saturday - tomorrow I fly out of Raleigh-Durham International Airport to go to my grandfather's burial up in New York. Although I'm sure I'll get lots of exercise walking through airports, I doubt I'll get a "real" workout in tomorrow - we're supposed to arrive in Long Island around 11:20 and we won't be back in Raleigh until about midnight - so it's going to be a long day. I do have a special post scheduled to post tomorrow though, so be sure to look out for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment