Pages

Monday, October 19, 2015

P90x/Les Mills Combat Hybrid Workout Days 40, 41, and 42

Hey everyone, sorry it's been so long since I wrote, I've been busy with a project for one of my transcription clients. I'm glad to say I've been keeping up with my workouts though. On Saturday I did my P90x Legs and Back and Ab Ripper X workout, which went well - my abs are starting to get stronger, and my  legs are as strong as they've ever been. Yesterday's workout was Extreme Cardio Fighter, which I love. Today was a rest day for me. This week's workout schedule is going to be a bit messed up since I'll be going out of town on Friday, but this is my workout schedule for the week:

Tuesday Chest, Shoulders k/Ab Ripper X
Wednesday - Les Mills Combat Ultimate Warrior's Workout
Thursday - Back and Biceps/Ab Ripper X
Friday - Off because I'll be out of town
Saturday - Legs and Back/Ab Ripper X
Sunday - Les Mills Combat Extreme Cardio Fighter

That's it for this post, hope everyone has a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment