Pages

Tuesday, October 6, 2015

P90x/Les Mills Combat Hybrid Workout Days 28 and 29 - Rest Day and P90x Chest, Shoulders and Triceps and Ab Ripper X

Good morning everyone! Having a great morning so far, yesterday was a rest day, which was good because I needed to get caught up on some other things. This morning though I started the next phase of my P90x/Les Mills Combat hybrid with Chest, Shoulders and Triceps and Ab Ripper X. I love that workout because it has some different exercises in it, like pour flies, floor flies and pike presses. The rest of my week looks like this:

Weds - Combat 60 Live Ultimate Warriors Workout
Thursday - Back and Biceps and Ab Ripper X
Friday - Combat 45 Power Kata
Saturday - Legs and Back and Ab Ripper X
Sunday - Combat 60 Extreme Cardio Fighter

Hope everyone has a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment