Pages

Saturday, October 10, 2015

P90x/Les Mills Combat Hybrid Workout Day 33 - Legs and Back and Ab Ripper X

Good afternoon! I'm having a good day so far today, I got up this morning and did Legs and Back and Ab Ripper X - I'm continuing to get better at chin-ups, but still can't do more than 3 or 4 before my muscles give out. After my workout Kevin and I went to Golden Corral and had breakfast - I wanted to have cereal with some skim milk there, but of course they had only sugar-laden cereals and no skim milk, or at least half percent milk. So I ended  up eating some of the not-so-good breakfast selections that I like there, like sausages and these little potato slices. Not sure what we'll do the rest of the day, it's kind of a rainy, overcast day out - Kevin is outside working on his four wheeler right now and I'm working on a few things here, maybe we'll watch a little TV later, or if the weather clears up we might go see a movie. Hope everyone has a great Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment