Pages

Friday, October 30, 2015

P90x/Les Mills Combat Hybrid Workout Day 53 - Power Kata and Plan for the Month of November

Good morning! This morning's workout was Les Mills Combat Power Kata - you  all already know how much I love that workout so I won't go into it again. :). I also weighed myself this morning and was pleased to see that I lost 3 1/2 pounds over the last 2 weeks. I also made up my plan for the last 4 weeks of this hybrid, it should be an interesting four weeks since I'll be alternating between Chest and Back/Shoulders and Arms/Legs and Back one week and Chest, Shoulders and Tris/Back and Biceps/Legs and Back the next. I'll be finished with it by the first week of December. I also started looking into what I want to do for the month of December - I know I don't want to start another P90x/Les Mills  Combat rotation because it's going to be a pretty crazy month with Christmas and whatnot. I think I'm going to do 21 Day Fix (at least the workouts) that month, and then maybe try something like Body Beast starting int he new year. I'm going to hopefully be starting to do more transcription and freelance writing in the month of November, so I'm hoping by December I'll be able to afford to get Beachbody on Demand for a few months at least. I'll keep everyone posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment