Pages

Friday, October 16, 2015

P90x/Les Mills Combat Hybrid Workout Day 39 - Power Kata and Question

Good morning - this morning's workout was Power Kata, which made me feel great. I also got on the scale this morning and discovered I gained half a pound. I'm not going to worry about it though, I'll get it off.

I also have a question for anyone who wants to give their opinion on it...why are some people so reluctant to change habits they know are bad? For example, giving up drinking or eating high fat or high sugar foods. I'll admit I'm not perfect, but a few years ago I gave up drinking caffeine (not by choice, my husband went out of town and left me with nothing but caffeine-free sodas) and after I went through caffeine withdrawal I felt great afterwards - I haven't touched caffeine since. I chose to eat a lower fat diet and do Beachbody workouts because I like what they've done for my body. Because of them, and because of the fact that I've been eating better, I'm now in the best shape  of my life. I'm not saying this to brag, I'm saying it to show how easy it is to change your habits and get in better health, or adopt other habits.

Anyway, that's it for now - if you want to give your opinion on the above question, feel free to comment below. I'm looking forward to this weekend, Kevin will be riding the Hatfield-McCoy trail in West Virginia and I'll have some time to myself to work on a few things. One of these times I'll go with him just so I can see a different area of the US. Hope everyone has a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment