Pages

Wednesday, October 21, 2015

P90x/Les Mills Combat Hybrid Workout Day 44 - Live Ultimate Warrior's Workout and Ways I've Changed Since I Got In Shape

Good morning! This morning's workout was Live Ultimate Warrior's Workout, which as you know if you've been following this blog for a while, is one of my favorites. I get a great workout from it, it combines all the different types of karate, and I love the music in it.

I also wanted to take a minute and ask you all, how have you changed since  you got in shape? Not only physically, but in other areas of your life? I know personally, I've started to care more about my appearance. I've started trying to wear clothes that are a little nicer every now and then, even if I'm not going any place special - like the last few days I've been wearing some sweater sets (sleeveless sweater combined with a cardigan that goes over it) that my aunt gave me, because it's starting to get colder outside here in North Carolina. I've also started to pay more attention to other areas of my appearance. I'm actually kind of looking forward to my grandfather's burial on Friday, because I'll see a lot of people that I haven't seen since before I started working on getting into shape.

Anyway, that's it for now - tomorrow I'll do another workout post, and then on Friday I'm going to post a special post, since I'll be out of town and won't be able to post my normal post. Hope everyone has a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment