Pages

Wednesday, October 14, 2015

P90x/Les Mills Combat Hybrid Workout Day 37 - Ultimate Warrior's Workout

Good morning! I'm having a good day so far. This morning's workout was Les Mills Combat Ultimate Warrior's workout, and I got a good workout from it as always.

I've also decided to start working on expanding my mind as well - not that I haven't already been doing that with learning Spanish, but I decided to work on improving my memory. I just finished a book called "Unlimited Memory" - I learned a lot of great things from it about how to remember numbers, as well as people's faces, and things that I read. Some of the techniques I learned are things that I do already, like mind mapping, but I learned one system for remembering numbers that I found particularly interesting - it turns numbers into words, and then to remember the numbers all you have to do is picture those words in your mind. You just have to remember the words that are associated with two digit numbers. Right now I'm in the process of memorizing the words for the numbers from 00 to 100.

That's it for this post, hope everyone has a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment