Pages

Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Back and Biceps, Ab Ripper X, and More Medical Tests

Good morning! Sorry I never posted yesterday, but I ended up having a busy day - yesterday I went to see my cardiologist to see if I could find out what caused the gasping for breath episode I had on Friday night. First I had a hard time getting an appointment because they couldn't find me in the system - then when I got to the appointment I found out they didn't have me in the system, they had to re-add me, so I would actually have to see a doctor, not the nurse practitioner I'd made an appointment to see - I explained to the person that I had to see someone that day though, or I wouldn't be able to get in to see anyone for a while, so they made sure I could see the nurse practitioner yesterday - she did an EKG on me which came back normal, so she set me up to have a stress test with an echocardiogram done on June 13, and I'll follow up with the cardiologist 2 weeks later. I did check the records that my insurance company (or the insurance company that our medical insurance went through up until the end of last year) kept though, and the last time I saw the cardiologist was in 2009 - almost 7 years ago - so that might explain why they didn't have any record of me in the system.

Other than that, this morning I did Back and Biceps and Ab Ripper X, which was a great workout as usual. Hoping to have a great rest of my day, and hope everyone reading this has a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment