Pages

Monday, May 2, 2016

Shoulders and Arms - Used adjustable weights!

Good morning! Today would have normally been a rest day from my workout, but I decided to do Shoulders and Arms this morning so I could try out my new adjustable weights. First of all I want to clear up one thing - I had previously said they were Bowflex Selectech dumbbells - they are NOT Bowflex Selectech dumbbells, they're from a different company. They still work well though - the one thing I don't like about them though, is that they're kind of hard to put back in their little stands or holders, whatever you want to call them. I did figure out how to do it though. I'm pleased to say I was able to do 15 reps 10 pounds on all of the exercises except for the two shoulder fly exercises.

Today, other than that I plan to do some stuff around my apartment, as well as work on my websites a little bit, then I have to work at Apptical from 2-7 this afternoon. Hope everyone has a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment