Pages

Monday, May 9, 2016

My Plans for the Coming Week

Good morning! I decided to make today a rest day from working out - this week is going to be a recovery week, so my workout schedule is going to be a bit different - mostly Core Synergistics, cardio and stretching.

This past week I also started doing some transcription again on Fiverr - I unpaused my Fiverr transcription gig, and actually got some work from two of my old clients. I think I'm going to pause it during the week and just try to do work on the weekends, at least until I can get some freelance writing work going again. If you're interested in writing or transcription work, feel free to check out my profile on Fiverr: https://www.fiverr.com/emartin74.

That's it for now, I will write again tomorrow. Everyone have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment