Pages

Saturday, May 21, 2016

Legs and Back and Shortness of Breath While Sleeping

Good morning! This morning I did Legs and Back - I used my 10 pound weights for most of the exercises, except for alternating side lunges. I decided not to do Ab Ripper X - I tried to find another ab workout that was available on Amazon Prime, but I couldn't find any. I guess I'll have to do some searching on my computer.

I also had a strange episode happen to me last night when I was falling asleep. It's happened to me a few times before, and I still have yet to find out what's causing it. As I was falling asleep last night, I had a feeling like something was blocking my windpipe, and I woke up gasping for breath - I had to cough really hard and then I was able to get rid of it, but I'm not sure what caused it. I've had a few sleep studies done and none of them show that I have sleep apnea. I've also had a sleep-deprived EEG done which showed that I have more seizure activity when I'm asleep, so my neurologist raised the dosage of one of my medications. However I'm still getting these shortness of breath bouts every so often, so my next step will be to call my cardiologist on Monday to see if it could be heart related.

That's it for now, hope everyone has a great Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment