Pages

Thursday, May 19, 2016

Back and Biceps and Ab Ripper X. and my new Garmin Vivosmart

Good morning! This morning's workout was Back and Biceps and Ab Ripper X - was able to use 10 pound weights for most of the bicep exercises, but had to do a minimum number of reps on some of them. I'm sure that will change over time as my biceps get stronger. I also got my new Garmin Vivosmart yesterday, and it works great - had to charge it for a few hours last night, then had a hard time pairing it to my mobile device, until I figured out that I had to pair it through the Garmin app and not directly through the phone. The display on this one looks much nicer than on the other one - no missing pixels! Looking forward to continuing to use it to track my exercise, sleep and nutrition.

No comments:

Post a Comment