Pages

Sunday, May 22, 2016

Yoga and My Workout Plan for this Coming Week

Good morning! This morning I changed things up and decided to do a yoga workout, because I was feeling kind of stiff and sore from yesterday's Legs and Back workout.  I felt great after doing the  yoga workout though, may have to start making yoga part of my weekly routine - just not the P90x yoga workout because it's way too long.

My workout plan for the coming week is goign to change a bit because on Friday after I finish work, we're going to start heading up to Michigan for Memorial Day weekend. So my workout plan will be as follows:

Tomorrow - Rest
Tuesday - Back and Biceps and ARX
Wednesday - Plyometrics
Thursday - Chest, Shoulders and Triceps and ARX
Friday - Kenpo Cardio (if I can fit it in - not sure if I'll have time to do it, depends on how much packing I still have to do in the morning)
Saturday - (if I have time to do it) Yoga or maybe a cardio workout, if I don't get to do one on Friday.
Sunday - ?? Maybe try to do the no-equipment strength workout I printed out and put in my suitcase a while back.

No comments:

Post a Comment