Pages

Friday, May 13, 2016

Pilates, Gained Half a Pound, Started Amazon Prime Trial, and My Measurements

Good morning! This morning I weighed myself and found I was back up to 124 - so I gained the half a pound back that I lost last week.  However, I did take my measurements again (took them about a month ago) and was pleased to see some of them went down slightly - others stayed the same, and one went up half an inch. Here are my measurements:




Date
4/12/16
5/13/16
Change
Chest
30
30
0
Waist
29
28.5
-.5
Hips
35.25
35
-.25
Upper Arm (right)
10
10.5
+.5
Thigh (right)
20.5
20.5
0
Calf (right)
13
13
0

So not a huge change, but I also only just started using my new weights. I'll take my measurements again probably about the middle of June and see if there's more of a change.

Yesterday I started an Amazon Prime trial - I've had Amazon Prime before, but I let my subscription expire because I couldn't afford to renew it. I'll probably end up cancelling the trial at the end of the 30 days (6/12) but I'm going to see if there's any way I can keep it going, because Amazon has added some great benefits since I let my other Prime membership expire. One of the things that they have that I love, is you can stream certain movies and tv shows.  This morning for my workout I decided to do a Pilates workout that is part of Amazon Prime - it's from a company called Gym Box - not as hard as some of the Pilates workouts I'm used to doing, but it was a nice change. 

Tomorrow Kevin and I are going to Charlotte, North Carolina to see this movie he wants to see called Amerigeddon - at least I think that's what it's called. You can check out the trailer for it here: 

http://www.infowars.com/amerigeddon-are-you-ready-for-the-chaos-that-will-ensue-when-the-power-grid-is-brought-down/'

That's it for now, I hope everyone has a great Friday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment