Pages

Thursday, May 12, 2016

Kenpo Cardio and New Dandruff Shampoo

Good morning - this morning's workout of choice was Kenpo Cardio - I love the variety in that workout, and the fact that it's got more of a cardio component to it than Kenpo X in the original P90x workout, but I did notice this morning that my joints (well my ankles anyway) are beginning to ache a little bit, so I may have to switch up to something else, at least for a little while.

I also tried a new dandruff control/scalp health shampoo this morning - Pura D'Or Scalp and Dandruff Therapy Shampoo with Argan Oil and Tea Tree. Seems to work well (can't really tell from one use) but one thing I will say about it is it has a very strong smell. Even my husband commented about how strong the smell was. It's not a bad smell - it has tea tree oil and Argan Oil in it - but it is strong. Hopefully it will be worth it.

Hoping for another good day at work - everyone have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment