Pages

Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Back and Biceps and Ab Ripper X

Good morning! This morning's workout was Back and Biceps and Ab Ripper X - had a good workout as usual - and did do Ab Ripper X this morning, and actually found it easier to do, so I think that taking a week off from doing Ab Ripper X might have helped.

I also noticed something about the P90x workouts, and I'm going to ask about this in one of the Facebook groups I belong to - I've noticed that the second half of most of the workouts I do is a lot more enjoyable than the first half - I've noticed that about Plyometrics, Ab Ripper X, and today I noticed that about Back and Biceps. I'm not sure why that is - if it's because my muscles are good and warmed up by then or what - but like I said I'm going to ask about it in one of my Facebook groups and see if anyone else has noticed that.

Hope everyone has a great day and don't forget to bring it!

No comments:

Post a Comment