Pages

Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Total Body Plus and Abs/Core Plus, and My Doctor's Appointment Yesterday

Good morning! This morning's workout was Total Body Plus and Abs/Core Plus - I love both those workouts because they're very synergistic - they use all parts of the body. I'm not great at them yet, but I'm getting better.

I also had my follow-up appointment with my cardiologist yesterday. He told me what I basically already knew - my stress test came back normal, and my occasional shortness of breath problem while sleeping was probably related to my epilepsy. At any rate, I haven't had anymore problems with it since the last time, so I think I'll probably just do some research to see if others with epilepsy have had the same problem, and find out what they did to fix it.

That's it for now, hope everyone has a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment