Pages

Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Shoulders and Arms and Kickboxing Abs Workout and ordered essential oils

Good morning! This morning's workouts were Shoulders and Arms and a kickboxing abs workout that I haven't done in a while - felt like changing things up a bit. The shoulders and arms workout seemed a bit harder this time than it did the last time I did it, for some reason - and yes  I was using the same weights I did last time.

Also, yesterday I ordered my first ever set of essential oils - you can check out the ones I ordered right here: http://amzn.to/28L8UwS.  I'm lookign forward to getting them, I've been wanting to start using essential oils for different things. Some of the suggestions in the books I've been reading suggest  using essential oils to add scent to different things, so we'll see how well I like them. If I like them well enough, I may be ordering the scents again that I like best.

That's it for today, hope everyone has a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment