Pages

Sunday, June 19, 2016

Kenpo Cardio and Core Synergistics

Good morning! Sorry I never posted yesterday, but it ended up being a busy day for me. Yesterday I did Kenpo Cardio, which I got a good workout from as usual, and this morning I did Core Synergistics, which I also got a good workout from - I noticed I'm starting to get better at doing Dreya Rolls again - I can almost do them without using my hands to get up - I only need one hand to get myself off the ground! Now I just need to get myself to where I'm strong enough to do them without using my hands to get off the ground.

Next week starts my last section of my P90x/P90x Plus Hybrid workout. My schedule will be as follows:

Monday - Rest Day
Tuesday - Chest and Back and Abs/Core Plus
Wednesday - Interval X Plus
Thursday - Shoulders and Arms and Ab Ripper X
Friday - X Stretch
Saturday - Legs and Back and Abs/Core Plus
Sunday - Kenpo Cardio Plus

No comments:

Post a Comment