Pages

Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Chest and Back, Ab Ripper X, and Working Through Lower Back Pain

Good morning! I had a good workout this morning - did Chest and Back and Ab Ripper X - managed them even though yesterday I started having lower back pain. Not sure what I did, I may have hurt my back when I was doing laundry or something this weekend, or maybe when I was working out? Don't know. But I've been keeping a heating pad behind my back quite a bit, at least when I'm doing things where I'm sitting down, and close to an electrical outlet - which is pretty much only when I'm working or sleeping - I don't have an outlet close to me when I'm watching TV, and I don't have an extension cord to use for it.

Tomorrow's workout will be Interval X Plus, provided my back feels up to it - otherwise I may do a Les Mills Combat workout.  Hope everyone has a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment