Pages

Thursday, January 28, 2016

Les Mills Power Kata

Good morning - this morning's workout was Les Mills Power Kata - it felt great to do that workout, I always get a good workout from it. This morning I also called Express Scripts, the company that provides prescription coverage through Kevin's work now. I had to get something cleared up with them about a prescription I'm waiting on - turns out it won't even be shipped until February 4, so I have to have my pharmacy call their pharmacy help desk to get authorization for a short-term supply so I have enough to last until the  medication arrives. I could get the shipment expedited, but it'll end up costing more to do that than it will to pick up the short-term 14 day supply - $14 and change for the 14 day supply versus an extra $20 for expedited shipping.

Anyway, that's it for now, hope everyone has a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment