Pages

Friday, January 8, 2016

Legs and Back and Pilates for Abs

Good morning! This morning was supposed to be Legs and Back and Ab Ripper X, but I ended up doing Legs and Back and a Pilates for Abs workout (non-Beachbody) workout instead, because I got started a little late with my workout. I also weighed myself this morning and was at 120 pounds - I'll take that. Not sure how much weight I gained over the holidays, but probably a little bit considering all the junk that I ate, and I didn't exercise as regularly as I should have (didn't exercise at all when I was out of town).

Kevin is sick, so I'm not sure what we'll be doing this weekend, or if we'll be doing anything at all. I still plan to do my regular workouts of course - tomorrow is Kenpo X, but I'll probably do Kenpo Cardio instead, and Sunday is supposed to be my rest day, but I'm going to do the Chest and Back workout that I didn't do on Monday.

That's it for now, I hope everyone has a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment