Pages

Monday, January 11, 2016

Pilates and this week's workout schedule

Wasn't going to do a workout, but decided to get up and do a half hour Pilates workout this morning. This week's workouts will be the same as last week's:

Tomorrow (Tuesday): Chest and Back and Ab Ripper X
Wednesday - Interval X (substituting for Plyometrics)
Thursday - Shoulders and Arms and Ab Ripper X
Friday - X Stretch (substituting for Yoga X)
Saturday - Legs and Back and Ab Ripper X
Sunday - Kenpo Cardio (substituting for Kenpo X)

Going to try to keep my eating somewhat under control this week - that shouldn't be a problem, with Kevin out of town he's left me all the food I need to eat for the next two weeks, although I will order myself a  few sandwiches from Dominoes on Friday probably. Hope everyone has a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment