Pages

Sunday, January 10, 2016

Chest and Back and Figuring out Ways to Reduce Paper Clutter

Good morning! This morning's workout was supposed to be Chest and Back and Ab Ripper X, but I decided to only do Chest and Back - may do Ab Ripper X later if I feel like it. This morning Kevin is getting ready to leave for Atlanta, now that he's feeling a little better, so I've been working on cleaning up and organizing a few things - one thing I've been trying to organize is all my paper clutter, because I was inspired by a eBook that I downloaded from the website Organize365 do that. One thing that I realized creates a lot of paper clutter for me are the P90x Workout sheets that I have to print out to track my workouts, so I think I'm going to look for ways to reduce that paper clutter. Would be nice if I could just fill in the forms right on the computer while I was working out - may have to figure out a way to do that.

That's it for now, hope everyone has a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment