Pages

Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Chest and Back and Ab Ripper X

Good morning! Yes, I did another Chest and Back workout today even though I just did one a few days ago. Trying to get myself back on schedule with my workouts. The chest and back workout felt pretty good, tomorrow I will do Interval X Plus instead of doing Plyometrics, which is what I should be doing. I also need to get back to watching what I eat - yesterday for some reason I wanted to eat everything in sight - boredom or frustration maybe? Not sure - I worked on a personal project yesterday, and I was kind of frustrated with it at one point - luckily I've figured out what I need to do to get past the problem I was having. I'm hoping work today is pretty steady, I hope everyone has  a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment