Pages

Thursday, January 14, 2016

Shoulders and Arms and Ab Ripper X

Good morning! This morning's workout was Shoulders and Arms and Ab Ripper X - almost wasn't going to do Ab Ripper X, but at the last minute I decided to.

I'm looking forward to this weekend - Kevin is out of town working in Atlanta, so I'll be able to get a lot of things done. I have some writing I need to work on this weekend, plus I've started working on reorganizing some things. As I said in a previous post, I've been working on reducing the amount of paper clutter that I have, and I also ordered myself something to help free up some space in my part of our clothes closet - once I get that and try it out I'll be sure to post pictures.

That's it for now, hope everyone has a great day and remember to bring it!

No comments:

Post a Comment