Pages

Friday, January 29, 2016

Pilates Weight Workout, 1 1/2 pound loss and more Stress

Good morning! This morning I got on the scale and found I was down to 118 pounds, for 1 1/2 loss this week. This morning I did a pilates weight workout because I had to call my doctor to request a 14 day supply of my medication - Rite Aid said they tried to get approval for a short-term supply of my medication, but the request was denied, so last night I had to call Express Scripts and ask them what was going on - they said I had to call my doctor and ask for a 14 day supply to be sent to my pharmacy, so I did that this morning and they said they sent a prescription over to my pharmacy yesterday, so I'll call them at lunch time or if I have time this morning after they open at 10:00.

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment